Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Whoa Baby!

On Sunday, August 21, 2011, our lives changed forever.  The little words on the pregnancy test read "pregnant," and I dropped to my knees praising the Lord for this gift.  Barely able to breathe, I wondered how to tell my sleeping husband the news.  I ran downstairs and started making waffles and looking for any type of food that could spell it out.  Strawberries!  At first, my still-zombie-like and sleepy hubby thought it was a girl with red hair.  After giving him the hint with the 'P,' he looked at me with wide-open eyes and said, "Really??!" :)

The dreaded nausea attacks...

...and it attacks some more...

10 Weeks

11 Weeks

First ultrasound pictures at 10 Weeks - bottom right is baby's head.  You can also see two hands and two precious little feet.  All of the pictures were taken in the same minute.  The baby was jumping like a little jumping bean - flipping upside-down and from one side of the uterus to the other.  The baby is also bigger than expected for 10 weeks.  Crown to rump measurement was at around 4 cm (roughly 1.5 in).

The nurse liked this one because she said baby was saluting to daddy.

We're still not sure how to read this one...?  Praising the Lord for this bouncing, big bundle of joy.

1 comment:

  1. You already have a bump! So cute! So excited about baby H!

    Emily U

    ReplyDelete