Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mobile

We are mobile!  ...And life will never be the same!

Now William can not only move backwards and side to side.. but forwards :)

First crawl was March 6.  My apologies that it takes me a while sometimes to get these things loaded.  Video shows the first night he crawled and then how fast he started going after a couple of weeks. 

It seemed like right after he crawled he started pulling up on his own the next day.  I don't have that on video yet.  Everything is happening so fast!


Maybe I should've baby proofed already???

Click here to see video

3 comments:

  1. What a big happy boy!!! Cannot believe how fast he is growing. He looks so different from just last month when y'all were here. Craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooooooooo cute!!!! He is growing up so fast. Kaylee shakes her head side to side a lot too. Wish they could be buddies. I miss you all! Love ya- Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SO cute. Man. I miss you guys. Sometime we will have to skype when he is awake, even though we will probably not get as long of a conversation in. :) I would love to show you Chloe too! Let's plan another skype date!

    ReplyDelete