Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Family Fun at the Lake

We took a week this month to spend some time in Georgia visiting our families.  We had a couple of realizations during this time...

1.  There is no shortage of deep love for our sweet William.
2.  Although I love visiting our families there, I am unfortunately deathly allergic to the entire state.
2.  We are very, very pale.

Here are a few snapshots of our time at the lake with the Hillises.  Aunt Becky was there too but I only got a picture of her toes before I passed out for a long nap and she had to take off for the ATL... next time I will snap more than her toes :p

It was so great to have a family dinner with everyone Sunday night.  My mom and Paul drove over from Kathleen, GA, and my brother, sis-in-law and three adorable nieces - Charlotte, Lily, and Emma - drove over from Athens.  I even got to drive to Madison to check out Christine's beautiful antiques booth at Madison Markets.  We packed a lot into a couple of days!


First boat ride with Grandaddy

Getting situated with Grandmama

Getting sleepy...

Sleepier...


::zzzzzZZZZzzzzzz::

Hangin out in his float lookin like Gulligan

He is so excited

Loving the lake with family

Grandaddy found a mussel that William promptly took to his mouth (gross!)

William LOVED Oliver.  I think Oliver loved William, too.  

View from the lakehouse

Porch

So relaxing!

Did I mention that William L O V E S dogs???

My nieces!!!  Fun in the hammock.

Uncle Russ and William trying to get to know each other better

Emma and Christine looking so summery and pretty

Three sisters in a hammock.. priceless!

Hanging out inside before dinner

William is warming up to my bro a little more here

My three nieces love playing in bubbles

William loved the bubbles, too.  What kid doesn't?

My bro!

Uncle Matthew makin faces with the Lily and Charlotte

Something about those boat rides but babies to sleep!  Emma = gone. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment