Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Festivities in Colorado

I'm playing a little bit of catch up now after the whirlwind of the holidays.  Here are some photos from our Colorado Christmas preparations and festivities leading up to our Georgia Christmas adventures.

Our first REAL Christmas tree!

Christmas cards from loved ones

Matthew did the wrapping and light stringing on the banister and our front porch.



Nativity

Really cool nativity that was a wedding gift from my bro and sis, Russ and Christine.  Nevermind the passed-out Joseph and fallen donkey that must've slipped my attention when photographing...

Dining room

I may not have won the colored lights battle with Matthew, but I'm happy with the results anyway :)

Decorating gingerbread houses with new friends in Colorado

Shawn's masterpiece.  He gets his skills from building houses out of balsa wood in his spare time.

Playing with food and eating it at the same time... awesome!

Matthew-zilla

Looking proud of his efforts

Shawn constructing his masterpiece and putting us all to shame

Marisa's adorable and happy little cabin

My house with exposed chimney, popcorn smoke and Christmas decor

Though Matthew was ambitious at first, the small outhouse-looking structure was all that remained after the destruction.

Rachel adding some designs to her roof

Concentrating

Ta da!

Matthew's and mine completed

Tacky Christmas party with the Dentac residents

Jill and Pam

Pam and Katie

Rob's birthday ice cream cake decked out in camouflage

White elephant exchange

Shani tricked by my fancy wrapping for a box of mac n cheese with some Christmas recipe cards

Our tacky Christmas bedtime attire

My cute husband festively helping me decorate in his sparkly Santa hat

No comments:

Post a Comment