Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby Blessings in Georgia

After a week in Memphis, I got the opportunity to travel to my hometown in Georgia for time with family and another TWO baby showers!  Here are some pictures from time spent with my dad on his birthday and a baby shower in Perry thrown by my father-in-law's bank.

Family eating hibachi for dad's birthday - Polly, Aunt Mary-Anne, Uncle J and my sweet and talented cousin Ashley


The happy couple - My dad and stepmother, Mary Alice

Gotta love hibachi night

Dad loves good cards

Getting ready for baby shower at Bank of Perry...  Check out the movie star hair!  When it comes to great hair, pregnancy can your best friend.  When it comes to great skin and non-nausea conditions, however, it is definitely NOT--lol.  At least that's in my case... I hear everyone and every pregnancy is different!

Very sweet shower thrown by the people who work at Matthew's dad's bank

Finally a cake from normal altitude!  There is such a difference!

My sweet mother-in-law, Carla

All the sweet southern ladies who came out to bless Will and me

Lots of wonderful presents to open

My mother and father-in-law, Carla and Kelly

My parents who were all so sweet to come and are so excited about baby Will - Dad, Mary Alice, Paul and mom

The whole gang from the shower.  I am truly a blessed gal.  Can't wait to tell William about all of the love and support he received before he was even born.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you were given these great photos to remember the super-cute Bank of Perry shower! Did you notice how your and Carla's outfits were so perfectly color-coordinated with the Baby Hillis cake and shower decor??? How lucky was that?! --Mom

    ReplyDelete