Thursday, September 6, 2012

Let the Teething Begin

We used to describe William as not the best daytime napper but an excellent nighttime sleeper!  We now struggle to describe even the weather due to severe sleep deprivation.

I'm exaggerating a bit.  But the truth is that our once all-night-sleeper is now waking up at night, and we think we know the intruder... t e e t h i n g !

So let the games begin.  This mommy has much to learn!

Cold washcloths?  Teething rings?  Homeopathic necklace?  Humphreys pellets?

Caffiene for mommy!!!

Here we come...

First tooth!

...second one starting to come in on the bottom right

"oh mommy your pinky is so fun to chew on! yumyumyum.."

Still our happy baby!

3 comments:

  1. I have a amber teething necklace that David's sister in law gave to Laura. She swears they work so I let Laura wear it most days. Laura doesn't seem to be bothered by teething thus far. Hope you get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my hubby would let me try that out! Maybe if I tell him David's kid does it he'll warm up to the idea! Thanks so much for the help and keep loving Colorado for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THAT TOOFIE!!! --XO Ya Ya

    ReplyDelete