Friday, September 7, 2012

Rolling Around

William rolled over!  Friday, August 7.  Just a tad over 4 mos.  From back to tummy.

The story:
With so many weddings on the agenda, I have been on the hunt for dressy outfits that fit him. This is challenging if you've seen my child...he's just a 'tad' over the mark in sizing for his age ;-p.  So Friday morning, we tried on his 9 mo smocked shortall from Aunt Stephanie (which, by the way, fits him at 4 mos).  As I was trying to button it, he up and rolled all the way over!  I ran to grab the camera and started snapping.  His faces were hysterical.  Then he promptly spit up all over it.  I'm starting to think that's how he tells me he really likes something, as he did the same thing with his brand new onesie from his Japanese family.  Oh William...good thing you're adorable!


Disclaimer: My apologies for harsh flash - waiting on lightscoop to arrive.  Also apologize for the numerous seemingly-same pictures of my child.  The moms, dads, and grandparents will understand.


Face just after rolling over

"Did I really do it, mommy?"

"Yeah I did!!"   (notice the legs in the air)

"I love to roll and play!"

"...oops mommy!"

William loves things on his face.  He loves this so-soft blanket from his Aunt Jennifer.

I put the blanket down for him to lie on and play with "toys"... however, the blanket became the toy.



Thank you to Aunt Amy for my cute car outfit!  (Dad approves)



Peek-a-boo!

He LOVES peek-a-boo.

This position is how he sleeps in the crib.  




All boy :)

1 comment: